We help students navigate college at Seattle Central. We’re happy to assist you and share information, resources, and tips and tricks for students' better experience.
Meet Us Live! Monday-Thursday 1pm-4pm and Friday 8am-12pm on Zoom
Please call or stop by and let us know how we may serve you!
Room: Broadway Campus BE1105
Information Central Ambassadors and Volunteers:
- Enhance the work of all other programs at Seattle Central
- Provide an accessible and knowledgeable staff to answer questions
- Make referrals and direct inquiries to the appropriate offices
- Facilitate New Student Orientations
- Coordinate "Welcome Back Days" each quarter
- Organize the poster process on campus
As Information Central Ambassadors and Volunteers, we strive to provide the highest possible service to students, staff, and the community. We are professionals who take the time to listen, investigate, and help others navigate college. We understand, as students and representatives of Seattle Central College, that Information Central is a place to share knowledge and participate in the learning process.
Students helping students navigate college
Seattle Central College campus is closed to the public and most of the classes are taught online in the Fall & Winter quarter. Due to a high volume of emails, it may take time until you receive responses from each division. We encourage you to stay ahead of time and contact our student service departments as early as possible.
Recently Published Articles
- Spring Quarter Registration Using cTcLink: Step-by-step enrollment help guides and tutorials are available at the ctcLink Resources for Students web page.
- Financial Investment 101: Are you ready to invest but not sure where to start? We have you covered!
- Power Hour: Seattle Central Students! Associated Student Council is looking to recruit members for Student Advocacy's Power Hour. It takes place on Thursdays from 2PM to 3PM.
- Volunteer Opportunity: Seattle Colleges International Programs is looking for Volunteer Ambassadors to work with International Ambassadors towards international students engagement
- Virtual Research Help: Visit https://libguides.seattlecentral.edu/library/ask for more information. If you need an accommodation for a research appointment with a librarian
Pictionary on February 18th : Remember! Do you like Pictionary? Well on February 18th, the MAC is hosting a Pictionary game night!
Seattle Central College Student Hub : Seattle Central College Student Hub is a place for all students to share information, have fun, and connect! This is where students can learn about events, club-list, resources, and chat about classes, gaming, memes or whatever else. Study/Social Hall is one of the cook features in SCC Student Hub Discord Server. A weekly study session will be held every Wednesdays from 4-5pm. Contact Hang Nguyen (email@example.com) if you would like to request a tutor beforehand.
Fellas Friday : Remember! The next Fellas Friday event is February 5th at 12pm! Don't miss it!
Empowerment Space For Black Women : On Jan 27th and Feb 24th, Student Leadership and the Office of Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion are hosting "Sister Circle: An Empowerment Space for Black Women" from 10am-12pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Open Mic Day : Open Mic 🎤 on February 26 at 3pm. Contact email@example.com for more info and check the flyer for the zoom link!
Speaking Dreams Into Existence MLK Event : Please take some time to reflect on the past and upcoming year and share with us what some of your hopes and dreams are for the future for us to keep building upon last year's hopes and dream.