We help students navigate college at Seattle Central. We’re happy to assist you and share information, resources, and tips and tricks for students' better experience!
Room: Broadway Campus BE1105
Information Central Ambassadors:
- Enhance the work of all other programs at Seattle Central
- Provide an accessible and knowledgeable staff to answer questions
- Make referrals and direct inquiries to the appropriate offices
- Facilitate New Student Orientations
- Coordinate "Welcome Back Days" each quarter
- Organize the poster process on campus
As Information Central Ambassadors and Volunteers, we strive to provide the highest possible service to students, staff, and the community. We are professionals who take the time to listen, investigate, and help others navigate college. We understand, as students and representatives of Seattle Central College, that Information Central is a place to share knowledge and participate in the learning process.
Students helping students navigate college
Due to a high volume of emails, it may take time until you receive responses from each division. We encourage you to contact Student Services departments as early as possible. Due to a high volume of emails, it may take time until you receive responses from each division. We encourage you to contact Student Services departments as early as possible.
Click here to see the current list of available resources provided virtually.
Recently Published Articles
Spanish Club (Eric Reid Guitarist) Event: Spanish Club is hosting a Guitarista on June 1st, please let your friends know and remember to register.
ASC Hiring Session: Interested in being a member of Associated Student Council for next school year? Join us for an info session at 2 pm!
President's Medal Celebration: The Associated Student Council is taking any and all nominations for Seattle Central’s President’s Medal student recognition awards.
- Seattle Collegian Open House: The Seattle Collegian is having an Open House on Friday, April 23 at 3 pm. Book your calendar and come join us!
- Art & Culture Jam: This three-day virtual festival will showcase the vibrant creativity and learning in our Seattle Central College community. Come and celebrate who we are May 18-20!
- Art and Music Demo: Discover your inner artist. Come in and try our Art and Music Demos
- Spring Quarter Registration Using cTcLink: Step-by-step enrollment help guides and tutorials are available at the ctcLink Resources for Students web page.
- Financial Investment 101: Are you ready to invest but not sure where to start? We have you covered!
- Power Hour: Seattle Central Students! Associated Student Council is looking to recruit members for Student Advocacy's Power Hour. It takes place on Thursdays from 2PM to 3PM.
- Volunteer Opportunity: Seattle Colleges International Programs is looking for Volunteer Ambassadors to work with International Ambassadors towards international students engagement
- Virtual Research Help: Visit https://libguides.seattlecentral.edu/library/ask for more information. If you need an accommodation for a research appointment with a librarian
Pictionary on February 18th : Remember! Do you like Pictionary? Well on February 18th, the MAC is hosting a Pictionary game night!
Seattle Central College Student Hub : Seattle Central College Student Hub is a place for all students to share information, have fun, and connect! This is where students can learn about events, club-list, resources, and chat about classes, gaming, memes or whatever else. Study/Social Hall is one of the cook features in SCC Student Hub Discord Server. A weekly study session will be held every Wednesdays from 4-5pm. Contact Hang Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to request a tutor beforehand.
Fellas Friday : Remember! The next Fellas Friday event is February 5th at 12pm! Don't miss it!