Phi Theta Kappa – Alpha Chi Zeta (PTK)
Recognize And Encourage Scholarship
Join our campus's honor society. Seattle Central College's Alpha Chi Zeta chapter of Phi Theta Kappa is one of more than 1,300 chapters of this International organization and offers its members many opportunities for both personal and academic growth through its weekly meetings, service projects, and leadership training.
Watch a video from 2013-2014 Phi Theta Kappa Members.
Visit Our Website
- Students must achieve a 3.3 cumulative college level GPA or higher.
- Completed 12 accumulated credits at Seattle Central College (defined as courses numbered 100 level and above).
How to Apply
- Pick up an application from the Student Leadership Office, PTK Officers, or Nada Oakley.
- Attach a one-time fee of $75 (check or cash) AND your unofficial transcript.
- Take your unofficial transcript, application, and $75 to Nada Oakley's door at BE 4106B. You may slide it under her door if she is not there.
- Alternately, you can drop it off at the Student Leadership Office or one of our Weekly chapter meetings that meet Every Friday at 2 p.m. outside the door of BE 4106B.